Friday, October 02, 2009

UFO on eBay!

Hello UFO News,

Just wanted to let you know that I have listed a UFO 34 project boat on E-Bay. Its mostly a bare hull with some fitting out completed currently lying at Emsworth Yacht Harbour where it has been abandoned and seized by us for non payment of storage charges. It can be viewed by arrangement.
Regards
Alison Wakelin
for Emsworth Yacht Harbour

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/UFO-34-ft-Yacht-Sailing-Boat-Project_W0QQitemZ150377011200QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Sporting_Goods_Sailing_Boats_ET?hash=item23032b1800&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

2 comments:

Dr NO said...

Hello friends,
It looks like I may have to replave the forehatch on my UFO Dr NO. The old one, original CANPA hatch, is leaking and crazed and I have not yet succeeded in removing the handles. If I should give up or destroy the hatch in my attempts, can anybody suggest a replacement?
Best regards
Erik
Dr NO, Belgium

Adrian said...

Sold for £7,300