Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Wheel steering




Hello Adrian,
I am looking for replacement parts for steering gear on my UFO 34. The problem is that I don’t know what kind of steering system she has, and I am not able to find any information on the steering gear. I suppose it is Whitlock. Would you like to look at the photos and recognize what kind of steering gear I have.
Do you think is it possible to order any replacement parts for my old steering gear ?
Best Regards
Hubert
Sorry Hubert I know nothing about wheel steering. Perhaps one of our readers will add a comment.
Adrian

1 comment:

Adrian said...

Hello Adrian,

thank you for placing my question at your web. I have figure out the steering system. It is Whitlock Cobra 4-4R. I have received drawings from Mr. Cliff Mogridge (www.winchservicing.com). However it is almost impossible to find spare parts.

Thank you once again.

BR

Hubert Terentiew